Wrinkles start appearing as we grow old. They are directly proportional to the age factor. It is a usual tendency that no one in this world wants to look old, but is never sure to do what. His/her friends and colleagues recommend various creams and lotions that have flooded the markets and guides them on how to use them. Numerous creams promise to erase wrinkles, some do give the guaranty to reduce them, but are worthless. Their effectiveness is purely based on their ingredients. These are quite expensive, but their use never declines.
Are You Nervous About Your budget?
- There is a misconception that the expensive creams do their work properly. Everything depends on the science behind its production. It means that the cream has active ingredients like retinol or has anti-oxidants and it doesn’t matter that who is its maker.
Why Do Wrinkles Emerge?
- Collagen around the eyes begin declining, the first place where wrinkles emerge. Slowly & slowly it keeps spreading killing the skin cells that hold the skin firmly. It begins to lose control over griping and thus sagging of the skin becomes inevitable.
- Your youthful pink color cheeks begin losing the color and starts hanging down, it is only then that you rush to the market and buy an expensive cream that will restore the sagging skin and erase the wrinkles. Don’t go for the price, but better check its ingredients. Let’s discuss some of them with you.
- The wrinkles appear when Vata dosha begins to aggravate. So in Ayurvedic system of medicines the balance has to be created with supply of certain remedies, herbs, yoga and meditation that sparks a glow and exuberance, which reduces the wrinkles.
According To Ayurveda
- According to Ayurveda the aggressive nature of the vata dosha is reason why wrinkles appear. So Ayurveda fades these wrinkles after balancing this dosha with herbal remedies, yoga and medication for a young glow and exuberance that doesn’t have any wrinkles.
What are The Ingredients Necessary for a Cream that reduces Wrinkles?
- Retinol contains vitamin A, that the body keeps losing naturally with the passage of time. This is the reason that show signs of aging and wrinkles emerge and the texture of the skin gets dull. Retinol has the power to reverse it back. Retinol along with retinoic acid enhance cell turnover, boosts collagen formation and improve coloration. If the cream or any lotion has retinol as an ingredient, then you can expect your cream to reduce your wrinkles and make your skin look more firm, smoother and radiant.
- Vitamin C is a vital anti-oxidant that saves your skin from the dangerous UV rays of the Sun. When you come out in the sunlight, the UV rays damage your skin, its natural phenomena. Pollution, which is rising day by day is another matter that sags your skin. All this damage is reduced a lot if your cream has vitamin C & E in it.
- It can be obtained from a number of sources like green tea extract, resveratrol and niacin amide. Vitamin C joins hands with radical scavengers to discover an electron from a skin protein. This process reduces the damage caused by these free radicals in the form of UV rays. But better be aware that such a cream should be kept away from the sunlight, but should be stored in a cool and dry place. You can also use saffron during summer.
- Plump skin is always hydrated, but on its surface only. At least surface benefits like smooth and plump don’t cause any difficulties, it also bestows a barrier to save the skin. This Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin making it look supple. Skin loses its water cum moisturizer as we all get old, it reverses the trend and brings back the glow. When you go for retinol, which increases dryness, also see that this acid is also present in the ingredients as it brings back the smoothing results and enjoy its benefits in the long run.
- All teas whether green, black or oolongtea have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants features that have caffeine in them that restores the moisture of the skin.
- Peptides is such a supplement that helps in healing the wounds, stretch marks and wrinkles. So it smoothes the skin and enhances its glow making it look young.
- The cream that contains niacin amide should be bought.. It is an ingredient that keeps skin hydrated after saving its water. It also helps in enhancing its elasticity, making it more flexible.
- This ingredient of your cream is able to protect your skin from any harm caused by the UV rays of the Sun. It also helps in enhancing the collagen around the eyes, which helps in the reduction of the wrinkles.
Grape Seed Extract
- Extract of the grape seeds have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammation features. It even heals the wounds and erases all the blemishes from the skin, making it totally flawless. At least it appears to look young.
- It is usually used in various Ayurvedic fields of medicines for overall wellbeing on so many issues. It contains filmic acids, which is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant features make it reduce the signs of aging.
- Don’t think that this product is going to act instantly with making you young overnight. Be passive, even the best creams in the world take 6 to 8 weeks to show results. You have to be consistently using them daily, only then the results will be fine. Use them early in the morning and before you hit the bed.
Ayurvedic Experts Gave Some Tips to Prevent Aging like
- Make a paste by adding sugarcane juice to turmeric powder and apply it on the wrinkles. These will fade away very soon.
- Massage your face with coconut or almond oil daily, before you hit the bed.
- Apply castor oil on your wrinkles to make them vanish. Apply before you hit the bed and let it keep doing the job the whole night.
- Indian gooseberries, which is also called Amlaki. Rub them on the wrinkles as they have lots of vitamin C. Its substitutes are lemons.
- Holy basil or Tulsi leaves have anti-aging features, just chew its leaves daily to slacken the growth of wrinkles.
- Eat a ginger and honey mixture to reduce them, they will never dare to come back till you keep consuming this mixture.
- Cucumber is a great source to reduce wrinkles. Grate it and filter its juice. Apply its juice on wrinkles and leave it for half an hour daily. See the visible result after 2 weeks. The cucumber should be organic.
Vikram Chauhan, MD – AYURVEDA is an expert Ayurvedic practitioner based in Chandigarh, India and doing his practice in Mohali, India. He is spreading the knowledge of Ayurveda Ancient healing treatment, not only in India but also abroad. He is the CEO and Founder of Planet Ayurveda Products, Planet Ayurveda Clinic and Krishna Herbal Company. For more info visit our website: