Invisalign is actually an advanced method in orthodontic appliances which is specially designed to align your teeth and able to move them without causing any pain or discomfort to the patient. We provides the best Invisalign service in California, and we can say that this is the best way to improve your smile and gives you sparkling teeth. We have many other dentistry services with the team of experts, and they are known as the best cosmetic dentist in California. So, what do you know about Invisalign? Are you still using those traditional wired braces? Then we are here to help you in improving your smile and confidence as well.
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment or method to make your teeth align and straight without using traditional metal braces. This is the revolutionized way to align your teeth and a better option than those ugly metal braces. In this process, a patient who has misaligned teeth has to wear a plastic aligner that can help in moving and aligning your teeth in a proper position. After the development Invisalign, not a single patient is moving towards those metal braces. Everyone wants clear plastic aligners to make their teeth positioned.
Understanding the preferences of Invisalign and traditional braces
Why do you prefer traditional braces?
Well, after the development of Invisalign many people still prefer to use traditional braces. So, the question is why they prefer? I am giving you some reasons for that below:
• Traditional braces are affordable and cheap as compared to Invisalign
• Traditional braces have better results in crooked teeth and for those patients who have height difference in their teeth.
• According to most of the patients they consider that traditional braces are better than crowned aligners.
• In aligners, the adhesive they use to fix and align the teeth is become visible and stained due to coffee, alcohol, wine, and smoking.
Why do you prefer Invisalign?
However, many patients feel that Invisalign is way better than traditional braces and they prefer them because of the following reasons.
• Invisalign dentistry is completely invisible and highly discrete that they cannot be seen by anyone. As a result, people do not feel shy to fault their smile in public, and other people do not focus on your braces because they are invisible.
• According to patients, aligners are more appropriate and comfortable than those traditional metal braces. It is very easy to eat, chew and drink everything with aligners.
• And the most important reason to use Invisalign is that its software gives you a prediction that with this procedure how much of your teeth get aligned or improved and this will boost up your motivation.
So, what do you prefer traditional braces or an advanced Invisalign procedure? So, as per our recommendation, you should go for Invisalign because of its numerous advantages and invisibility. If you have any dental problem contact to your nearest dental clinic.
My name is Emily. I am a creative content writer, blogger is regularly writing on health, medical, web technologies and many more.