All the celebrities of this globe, whether you are famous as an actor, as a player, as a politician, as a media person have one thing in common. No, it’s not their make-up or their slender figure with flawless skin texture. But their beautifully aligned teeth that appear totally perfect and shining. As anybody that appears on TV and keeps showing their teeth flamboyantly. None of them has any deformities, no discoloration, and no strains. We keep discovering that how they keep them so fit & fine whereas many of them are seen smoking on the screen and many actually do.
These days lots of tooth-pastes, mouth washers, and many bleachers do guaranty white teeth after their use, hordes of ads keep flashing on TV on the big screens, newspapers, magazines and lots of posters that are standing erect along the roads, but when discovered all proved to be fake.
After fair skins, we Indians have grown crazy over white teeth. But no toothpaste or bleaching agent can make your teeth white and shining, but for a high competition in the market, we Indians are lapping up the products after seeing the ads.
What are the herbal remedies that make strong and shiny teeth
Now we will just tell you about certain foods & drinks that can make this thing possible by following certain steps.These are the herbal remedies that make strong and shiny teeth.
Try Oil Pulling
- This is a primitive Indian folk tradition that is meant to enhance oral hygiene and flush out the toxins that have accumulated on the tongue during the night when you were sleeping. Oil pulling means that you have to swish oil in your mouth to flush out all the toxins sitting in your whole mouth otherwise they will become plaque and cling to your teeth and make them lose their shine and whiteness and become yellow. In earlier times Indians used sesame oil or sunflower oil, but in recent times any oil will do. Using coconut oil is a better idea because it has a pleasant taste and many additional benefits. It is rich in possessing lauric acid that is famous for lowering inflammation and killing bacteria. Daily oil pulling has proved that it reduces the bacteria from your mouth, along with gingivitis and plaque.
How to Use
- Put 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and push and pull the oil through your teeth. In winter you have to warm it a little bit because it becomes solid. Do this pushing & pulling for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Be sure to spit out all the oil once you complete the process, if some of it goes down in your drain pipes it can cause a blockage. It doesn’t even remove the enamel from your teeth, so it is considered safe.
- Pour some baking soda on your toothbrush’s bristles before you begin brushing your teeth or you can pour some soda on your finger tips and rub your finger tips on your teeth. Let it stay there for about a minute. It is a wonderful remedy for whitening your teeth, but don’t do it too often as it can erode your teeth enamel.
- The inside of banana peel or orange peel should be rubbed against your teeth. As it contains an abundance of magnesium, potassium, and manganese, which recharges your teeth enamel. Wait for a few minutes before you start brushing your teeth. Repeat this process twice a week.
Use Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is being used since ages to whiten your teeth. Its ingredient kills the bacteria more effectively. This is the main reason why it is used to whiten your teeth. The acetic acid in your vinegar can erode the enamel from your teeth, so don’t use it daily, but quite frequently. You should also keep a check on how much time this vinegar remains in touch with your teeth.
How to Use
- Dilute it with mixing some water in it and use as a mouthwash and swish for a few minutes. Make sure to swish with plain water afterward
Eat Fruits and Vegetables:
- If you include some fruits and vegetables in your daily diet, can be great for your teeth and body. Don’t consider them a substitute for brushing, but eating raw and crunchy fruits and veggies can remove the plaque when you chew. Both pineapple and strawberries do help in removing plaque.
Celebrities use a mixture of strawberry and baking soda to whiten their teeth. Supporters of this theory claim that malic acid, which is found in strawberry removes the discoloration and baking soda buffs away the strains. Science doesn’t believe in this theory.
Strawberry might peel off a little bit and make them visible as white, but it doesn’t penetrate to remove strains.
A study was conducted and it was found that an enzyme called bromelain, can make teeth white, which is found in pineapple and some toothpaste But pineapple can remove the strains more effectively than the standard toothpaste
All these were herbal remedies that make your teeth strong and shiny.
Restrict Staining Foods and Beverages:
- Avoid coffee, dark berries, red wine, soda, and alcoholic products, these are responsible for straining your teeth. You don’t have to totally give up, but put a limit in consuming them. You can also drink these beverages through a straw, at least then these will not come in contact with your teeth directly. Or you can brush your teeth immediately after you have any of them.
- Avoid tobacco, smoking too much sugar, but enhance calcium-rich diets, flossing, and brush with kaolin clay.
You can try and get your teeth white if you use any method very seriously. Some effect will be visible after a few weeks or months, but these home remedies must be performed very carefully. If you are not getting any positive results, it’s time to visit your dentist. He/she can certainly guide you better.
Dr. Vikram Chauhan (MD – Ayurveda) is the CEO and Founder of Planet Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. He is Author of the Book “Ayurveda – God’s Manual For Healing”. He is an Ayurveda Expert Serving People worldwide through all the Possible Mediums, Operating from Main Branch in Mohali, India. With his Vast Experience in Herbs and their Applied Uses, he is successfully treating Numerous Patients suffering from Various Ailments. He is Serving the Society with Purest Herbal Supplements for One and only Purpose of Making People know and utilize the Wonderful Benefits of the Ayurvedic Diet, Lifestyle, and Natural Herbs. He Formulates Herbal Supplements himself and also Use Classical Ayurvedic Formulations for Helping People Get Rid of All Types of Health Issues, Restore their Health, Uses and Save themselves from the Worst Side-effects of Chemical Based Treatments. For More Details, visit www.PlanetAyurveda.com.