From Prof Haruna Nggada
University of Maiduguri.
Teaching Hospital, Mguri.
- Corona is a large virus. The diameter of the virus is 400-500 micro, so that any type of mask can prevent entry into our bodies and does not need to use expensive masks.
- Corona virus does not float in the air, but sticks to objects, so that transmission is not through the air.
- When attached to a metal surface, the corona virus can live for 12 hours. Washing hands with soap and water is enough.
- When attached to a cloth, the corona virus can live for 9
hours, so washing clothes or drying it in the sun for 2 hours is enough to kill it.
- When attached to the hand, the corona virus can live for 10 minutes, so that it provides an alcohol-based _sterilizer_enough to be on guard.
- When in the air at temperatures 26-27 ° C, the corona virus will die so it does not live in hot areas. In addition, drinking hot water and basking in the sun is enough as a precaution.
Avoiding cold foods and drinks including ice cream is very important.
- Gargling to deep with warm water and salt will kill the corona virus around the pharynx (landslide – Jw.) And prevent it from entering the lungs.
Following these instructions is enough to prevent the corona virus.
Please distribute this information to prevent unnecessary