The Joints are the most important part of the human skeletal system. The reason behind their importance is simple, they facilitate smooth movements in the body. It is well said that nobody in this world can be healthy until he or she does not have all the time, fresh air, sunshine and easy movable joints. So, it is great to have smoothly moving joints without any pain or restriction. But what if the joints start to degrade or develop pain? Don’t worry this is where this article can help you. This article has information about the best herbal products which can be used in any type of joint pain. But first let’s get started with the basics about the causes and symptoms of joint pain or joint related disorders.
Causes of Bone Joint related Conditions
Following are the common causes to develop Bone Joint related Conditions
- First, foremost is the age. With growing age there is the process of degradation, wear and tear going on which can ultimately result in the absorption of synovial cushion in between two bones forming a joint. Thus results in friction, pain and swelling. Due to this restriction of movement develops. If seen from the Ayurveda angle then with age there is vitiation of vata dosha in the body due to bodily tissue depletion which triggers the process of degradation in the body and also affects the joints .
- Secondly, the trauma. Suppose you fell off the stairs and hurt your knee, elbow, ankle or shoulder joint or your joint is displaced. Then also you might develop early degeneration of the particular joint as there is history of injury. If proper care is not provided then it can cause movement restriction shortly after the injury. In Ayurveda, again this is understood as Vata vitiation due to trauma. If good care is not taken then vitiated Vata dosha at the particular site can result in joint degradation.
- Third and the most painful is developing an autoimmune condition affecting joints like Rheumatoid arthritis. Modern science defines the autoimmune process as something in which the body starts killing its own healthy cells but why the body is doing it, there’s no answer to that. But Ayurveda does have the answers. Autoimmune conditions develop when the digestion of the person is hampered. Disturbed digestion results in endotoxin production, endotoxins blocks the micro channel, hampers the free flow of vata dosha and then when the vitiated vata is too much it quantity it hits all the things in its path with huge thrush and then the toxins spreads in body. These toxins then settle where the structure of the organs are twisted and develop disease.
- The Fourth one is the uric acid. Excess of uric acid results in gout and can be really painful and full of swelling. Ayurveda understands it as Vata rakta. Here the vitiated vata is responsible for affecting rakta dhatu and thus cause symptoms.
Symptoms of Bone Joint related Conditions
The Symptoms Related to Bone Joint Conditions are as Follows:
- Swelling of Joints (which can be multiple in case of autoimmune conditions)
- Stiff or enlarged Joint (Mostly due to friction between bones and osteophytes)
- Numbness in the joint
- Noisy joint or clicking or grinding kind of sounds while walking, climbing stairs or walking downhill due to friction between the bones and also due to protruded osteophytes
- Painful movement resulting in restriction of joint movement
- Difficulty in bending and straightening of the joint
- Hot and red swollen joints which can be an autoimmune process or some kind of infection as well.
Impressive Pure Herbal products for Joints
- Rheumatil Tablet (Dabur)
- Joint Aid Plus Capsules (Planet Ayurveda)
- Rhumayog Gold Tablet (Zandu)
- Rumalaya Forte Tablets (Himalaya)
- Muscalt Forte Tablets (Aimil)
1. Rheumatil Tablet (Dabur)
Rheumatil tablet by dabur is an amazing formulation which works in autoimmune joint related conditions like a magic. The formulation has ingredients like Shallaki (Boswellia Serrata), Guggul (Commiphora Wightii), Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo) and many others. The impact of all ingredients together is so impressive that it works on the elimination of endotoxins from the body. Moreover, it also helps in subsiding pain and also has an anti-inflammatory effect on the joints. All over the formulation has Immuno modulatory effect as well and gives antioxidant effect.
2. Joint Aid Plus Capsules (Planet Ayurveda)
Joint Aid Plus capsules are one of the best formulations offered by Planet Ayurveda. As its name suggests, aids or helps in keeping the health of joints. This formulation has ingredients like guggul (Commiphora mukul), shallaki (Boswellia curcumin) and a few others. The formulation works by pacification of vata dosha and thus helps with the peculiar pricking pain present in the case of joints. On the other hand the formulation also has its impact on digestion thus eliminating all the toxins present in the body.
3. Rhumayog Gold Tablet (Zandu)
Rhumayog gold tablets are an ultimate formulation of Zandu company. The product has gold in micro pulverised form and thus acts on the rejuvenation of synovial fluid between the joints. The Rhumayog gold has ingredients like Suvarna Bhasma (Gold calx), Yograj Guggul, Maharasnadi quath, Vang Bhasma (Calx of Tin), Nag Bhasma (Calx of lead), Loh Bhasma (Calx of iron) and many others. All These ingredients of the formulation have various roles once they enter the body. They target the joints and help in elimination of factors which enhances the process of bone deterioration.
4. Rumalaya Forte Tablets (Himalaya)
The tablets Rumalaya forte are an exclusive herbal product prepared by Himalaya. The tablet has ingredients like shallaki (Boswellia curcumin), guggul (Commiphora mukul) and others. Due to the presence of such ingredients rumalaya tablets give relief in pain and swelling. The Formulation pacifies Vata dosha and relieves pain plus reduces swelling as well. The Boswellia serrata in this formulation helps in prevention of bone deterioration and all over the formulation strengthens the blood vessels as well.
5. Muscalt Forte Tablets (Aimil)
The Muscalt forte tablets are manufactured by Aimil Company. These tablets are prepared with Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Eranda (Ricinus communis), Devdaru (Cedrus deodara), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia). All of these herbs give an impressive impact in pacification of Vata dosha and also have its impact on the swelling present around the joints. The herbs have a great impact in detoxifying the body and building immunity as well. In addition, the formulation works impressively in facilitating joint mobility and nourishes joints due to its vital phyto nutrients.
The Formulations mentioned above for maintaining bone health and subsiding the symptoms are having impressive effects in conditions which are related to joints. The condition related to joints can make anyone’s life miserable and thus can result in total restriction of joint movement. But things can be way better with Ayurveda and joint health can be improved. The Joints are really hard to take care of but we must think about their health too as we think about our liver and stomach as without joints the body movements are not possible and so is the fun of your life.
Dr. Vikram Chauhan (MD – Ayurveda) is the CEO and Founder of Planet Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd. He is Author of the Book “Ayurveda – God’s Manual For Healing”. He is an Ayurveda Expert Serving People worldwide through all the Possible Mediums, Operating from Main Branch in Mohali, India. With his Vast Experience in Herbs and their Applied Uses, he is successfully treating Numerous Patients suffering from Various Ailments. He is Serving the Society with Purest Herbal Supplements for One and only Purpose of Making People know and utilize the Wonderful Benefits of the Ayurvedic Diet, Lifestyle, and Natural Herbs. He Formulates Herbal Supplements himself and also Use Classical Ayurvedic Formulations for Helping People Get Rid of All Types of Health Issues, Restore their Health, Uses and Save themselves from the Worst Side-effects of Chemical Based Treatments. For More Details, visit www.PlanetAyurveda.com.